Keep your home in top condition all year long and never forget a home maintenance task again.
You don’t have to wait until summer’s over before you start making your favorite home maintenance tasks a priority. We’ve compiled some ideas for how best to cope with them throughout the year! The key is working at it monthly so that these simple jobs become less daunting and more enjoyable than they initially seem.
With summer just around the corner, you may be feeling a little less than enthusiastic about going out in this heat. But don’t worry! We’ve compiled some interesting trivia facts to help get your juices flowing again – and maybe even have more fun while doing so.
- The most extended barbecue on record lasted 80 hours and set a record. It included 1,000 hot dogs, 558 burgers, 526 sausages, 104 pieces of chicken, and 200 pieces.
- The Eiffel Tower gets six inches taller in the summer. The 1,062-foot monument is more than six inches taller in the heat, thanks to thermal expansion.
- There was once a year without summer. In 1816, a massive volcanic eruption partially clouded the Earth’s atmosphere, causing snow in June and frost in August.
- There are about 300 varieties of watermelon. There are about 50 trendy varieties, including Seeded, Seedless, Mini, Yellow, and Orange.
- The beach ball was invented in 1938.
- Hot Dogs are best selling BBQ meat throughout the summer
Read the full article at: denverwindowcenter.com